Monday, May 12, 2014

Manic Monday

Make sure to check out my friends AngelaLaura and Hollie's blogs too!




OK I flaked last week and never wrote my Manic Monday Post. Sorry.

I'm not really sure why I never did, I guess I just got distracted. I actually lost a pound last week so I was 173 lbs. Woo hoo!!

This week I maintained, I'm pretty happy about that! I didn't do my best at eating healthy, I made some not good choices...like the Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Square I had for dessert last night.

This past week we got a KITTEN!!! He is adorable and so much fun, KBeaner named him, Gus Gus. As in the mouse in Cinderella.

KBeaner was playing with makeup the other day...I got distracted and came back to her covered in glittery makeup. She was clapping her hands yelling "I am the makeup queen" haha. I love this picture!



Us by the lake on Mother's Day! Hope you all had a great mother's day.



Meals for this Week:
  • Healthy Pizza
  • Cilantro Lime Bean Salad 
  • Burgers with veggies mixed and a big salad
  • Zucchini Pasta with meat sauce
  • One of the nights we're dining out 
  • Leftovers
Hope you have an amazing week!



No comments:

Post a Comment