Monday, April 28, 2014

Manic Monday

Make sure to check out my friends AngelaLaura and Hollie's blogs too!

Sorry I've been MIA recently. I just haven't been in the mood to write, I always feel like I'm saying the same thing over and over again.

Although after 2 weeks of not really trying I'm not saying "I maintained" ugh I'm saying I gained 4lbs! I'm at 175. I CANNOT do this again, I am not going to gain all my weight back. Last year on Easter I was 151. 
The first is me on Easter last year and the second is this year.

I am angry and disappointed in myself. 

Instead of letting those feelings get me down, I am going to have them motivate me! 

To quote the song KBeaner has been OBSESSED with .... LET IT GO!!!!!!!! I think every time I'm getting obsessive about my mistakes I'll have to sing Let it Go. Thankfully we're singing or listening to that most of the day haha. We've been on a Frozen kick recently.

For dinners this week....

Shrimp tacos with lettuce wraps instead of tortillas
Lean burgers with bean salad as a side and grilled zucchini and summer squash (I probably won't have a bun)
Healthy pizza
Burrito bowl 
Leftovers

For Breakfast I will try to have a variation of oatmeal and fruit each day. Hopefully that'll keep me full. At lunch I'm not sure what I'll have but I will try to make myself eat a salad with each lunch.

I'm also going to guzzle water!! 

I hope next week I'll be able to say I've lost weight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment