Friday, November 30, 2012

Popsicle Stick Snowflakes

It's the holiday season!! Which means fun holiday crafts!!

Yesterday my friend Julie and I were inspired by Pinterest to make Popsicle Stick Snowflakes. This is the original tutorial, we didn't follow the tutorial though, we just looked at these pictures from Pinterest.


So armed with a hot glue gun and an obscene amount of Popsicle sticks we got to work!

Julie showing off her snowflakes!

Then since our play date was over (aka the kids were getting cranky) Julie took the snowflakes home and painted them. She found it would be easier to paint your Popsicle sticks first before gluing them together.
The beautiful finished project!
 
*So I made one too but KBeaner broke it this afternoon...so I'll post pics of it after I fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment