Thursday, November 15, 2012

Weigh in ramble


Hey everyone! Sorry it’s been awhile, I was visiting family and friends the past week. 
Last Wednesday my weigh in went very well, 165 lbs! That’s another 2 pounds down!! Yesterday I weighed in and I maintained. Thank goodness, this past week I struggled with making positive food choices. Although I kept track of  everything I ate, I ate foods that weren’t the healthiest, I had way too many granola bars, I had burgers twice (my dad makes an amazing burger), and I didn’t eat enough  fruits and veggies. 
 
This past week was the first week that I ate every single one of my extra weekly points. Honestly I thought about just saying "screw it" on Tuesday night and eating over my extra points thankfully, I took a second to think about it and decided not to cheat!
I'm trying really hard to be on my "A" game this week, since next week is Thanksgiving.  It's lucky that my weigh in day is Wednesday so my extra weekly points starts over right before Thanksgiving. I'm going to make a post about my eating game plan in a few days, this way its out for everyone to see, and I can't back out of it and eat a bunch of stuffing... mmmm... ok back on track.
Last week I realized that I only have to lose 10 more pounds to have a normal/healthy BMI! 155 is the highest weight you can have and still be classified as having a normal/healthy BMI (for women my height and age). I honestly have no idea when I was last considered having a healthy and normal weight! I'm very excited for these next 10 pounds to come off. I realize the closer I get to my ideal weight (which I haven't decided the number yet) the harder it will be to lose weight. Even when I get to my ideal weight I know it will be hard to stay there, but I have committed myself to this lifestyle change, there is no going back!!
Thanks for reading my ramble!!
Here's a pic of me at 165lbs!!
Those are my new jeans... SIZE 10!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment