Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend

Hope every one's Thanksgiving went well! Mine did! I followed my game plan, and stayed on track.
My family and I went on a walk after the meal, I even ran for a little bit of the walk. While on the walk I met up with one of my friends who was also on a walk so I visited with her for a little bit but my family kept going, so I ran maybe 2/10th of a mile to catch up to them. I know that is not a long distance what so ever, but for me it was a big deal! I don't usually run, and when I have in the past I don't make it very far, or very fast. I don't think I ran that fast, but it was fast for me, and even though I was winded after, I had made it farther than I normally would have. It was an empowering feeling!

Other than that I did not work out that much this week other than running around and playing outside or at the playground with KBeaner and my nieces and nephews.

At the park
Very excited after a ride down the big slide!

I made an exciting discovery yesterday when folding my laundry (I know laundry and excitement?!) I was folding my black dress pants that a friend had given to me and I realized they are a size 8!!! For some reason I kept thinking that they were size 10, I was so stinking excited when I realized they are a size 8! SINGLE DIGITS!! It's been more than a decade that I've been able to wear a single digit size pair of pants! I just need to get into single digit size jeans, now that will be a HUGE deal!

My size 8 pants!

My  parents this week also bought KBeaner her first pet...a beautiful Betta fish! Her name is Pluto, haha KBeaner has had an obsession with the Mickey Mouse Club House lately.
Pluto the Betta fish

No comments:

Post a Comment