Monday, February 24, 2014

Manic Monday week 8

It's Monday again which means time for "Just Another Manic Monday!"

Be sure to check out AngelaHollie, Laura's blogs to see their Just Another Manic Monday posts.
Hope you all had a great week. I had a lot of fun this week, I took KBeaner to an indoor playground and roller skating rink! She loved it! She fell down a bunch, but would get back up and try some more, she didn't cry and didn't want me to help her to get up! haha my little independent lady.

I even roller skated a bit

She had her 4 year old well check up this week as well. They were very happy with how she is doing and is growing :) She got a perfect bill of health.

Of course at 1am that night....she started throwing up! My poor little girl, she has never had a stomach bug before. She was such a trooper though, she'd get sick, brush her teeth and then would want to play or would be laughing. We were up all night, and then at 5am I said I guess we're up for the day. KBeaner and I had a very relaxing TV day on Saturday. She fell asleep early and slept all night long and woke up on Sunday super happy and energetic!

In the indoor playground...probably where she caught the stomach bug

I was so surprised by how well she did with throwing up, when I'm sick I think I am going to die and practically have a panic attack after I throw up, thank goodness she didn't get that  from me!

Now that we're done talking about vomit want to talk  about food?? haha.

I gained 4lbs this week. Ugh. I am pretty sure it's because Saturday I was so exhausted from being up all night with KBeaner that all I wanted to do was eat, and all I wanted to eat was carbs, carbs and more carbs!! For whatever reason I couldn't say no.

I did do all of my Brazil Butt Lifts this week, today starts week 3.

I am going to try and make a new healthy snack this week, here is what I'm planning:
Salt and Vinegar Roasted Chick Peas I've made roasted chick peas before which I loved and I LOVE salt and vinegar chips, so I think this may turn out to be the most amazing food ever!!! I'll let you know how it comes out. 

For Dinners:
Apple Pork Tenderloin (in the slow cooker)
Click here for the source and recipe.

Healthy Pizza
Pork Tacos with homemade tortillas (first time trying to make them)
Cumin-Spiced Lentil Burgers with homemade buns.
Chicken Quesadillas with the homemade tortillas and a big salad
Leftovers

Hope you all have an amazing week! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the chickpeas turn out! And I'm glad you're all well now. The stomach bug made it's way around our house last week! No fun!!

    ReplyDelete