Monday, February 17, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday week 7

 Welcome to Just Another Manic Monday!


Be sure to check out AngelaHollie, Laura's blogs to see their Just Another Manic Monday posts.

This week I will be introducing you to Hollie who is the last (but not least) blogger that does Just Another Manic Monday with Angela, Laura and I. I met Hollie this fall, I could tell immediately how kind she was and how we would get a long right away! Just like the other ladies Hollie has shown me so much support even though we've never met. I love you girls!!! :) OK enough of the love-fest here is Hollie...


Hey guys! I'm Hollie from Hollie Runs This. My husband and I have two busy kids that love to keep us on our toes. I started blogging a couple of years ago to connect with others while working to get fit and become a runner. My dream is to finish a half marathon in Disney World. My family loves anything Disney. My journey has had so many ups and downs like most busy moms. I've had many set backs but always seem to come back. I like to share my struggles (we all have them!!) and victories. I've made many wonderful friends through my blog. I also use My Fitness Pal. You can look me up there as holliemj.

This week I maintained my weight!

I've completed week 1 of Brazil Butt lift.. man am I sore! I forgot tough it is, but I already feel so much stronger. It maybe all mental but hey I don't care!

I was bad about following my meal plan last week...I think I only did one or two of them. This week I am going to try harder to actually follow my meal plan, I seem to do better when I follow it.

Meals:
Crock Pot Chicken served with quinoa and veggies
Tuscan Shrimp with pasta and veggies
Healthy Pizza
Lentil Sloppy Joes
Chicken quesadilla and veggies
Leftovers

Here are a couple pics from the weekend...
KBeaner practicing her ballet!

The deer that have been visiting our yard lately. It makes me so happy to see them!

Hope you all have an amazing week!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words Jill!! I'm so thankful for all the friends I've made through my blog! Lentil sloppy joes sound interesting. I'm gonna have to look up that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!! The lentil sloppy joes are pretty good, I have to re-look up the recipe, when I do I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love the love fest! Love, love, love! Bring it on! :) So, very glad we've "met"!
    Re: following the meal plan. Life is so much easier when we follow a plan, isn't it? I wish I could keep myself on target all the time!

    ReplyDelete