Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday...Tuesday week 5

Please check out AngelaHollie, Laura's blogs.

Hey it's Just Another Manic Monday... err Tuesday. I've been distracted and lazy when it comes to writing (and a lot of stuff), so sorry I'm late.


Anyways....I gained 5 lbs this week.



There, I said it!


Ugh. I didn't track, I didn't exercise really, I thought I was eating in moderation. Well obviously I was not. KBeaner had a bunch of birthday celebrations and we were visiting my hometown, can't beat Mom's homemade mac and cheese, which isn't too bad for you if you have one serving, I of course did not stop at one serving. 


I am planning on working very hard this week, working out at least 3 days this week. I am going to track those points!!!! And remember Portion control is key!

For my meal plan...
Last night we had breakfast for dinner.
Healthier Pizza
Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken
Soft Tacos Verde with Chicken
Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Slaw
Chicken Salad
Black Bean Corn Tortilla Soup


I found those last ones from the Today show (I'm kind of addicted to that show, have it on in the background every morning!) I loved this idea of using one Slow Cooker meal to make a bunch of other meals. I'm really excited to try it out and to see if I can think of my own recipes!

Last week I introduced you to Laura, one of the Just Another Manic Monday bloggers. This week I will introduce you to Angela! Another amazing blogger, I met her through Laura and felt an amazing kinship with her. I am so lucky to have met all three of these ladies, even though we don't see each other in person I feel like I know them and they have helped me a lot. Here is Angela.... 


Hello, friends! My name is Angela and I blog at Honey, I Shrunk the Mom. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for 22 years and we have two children; our daughter is 18 and our son is 14. We live in our hometown and own a local, small business where I work part time. I’ve been a yo-yo dieter for much of my adult life and I started my blog to help hold me accountable and to keep track of my journey. I have had some ups and downs since starting the blog, but I just keep plugging along! I’ve recently found a love for yoga and have started lifting weights. I have a lot to learn about both of these things but I’m having fun doing it! Although my blog was started for the purpose of journaling about my weight loss, I also share recipes (I love to cook) and I write about family life and normal, day to day happenings. I hope you’ll stop by and say hello!



Hope you all have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes celebrating and family comfort food just has to trump the plan of healthy eating! ;) Hope things are feeling back on track for you this week.

    ReplyDelete