Monday, January 27, 2014

Manic Monday! week 4

Honey, I Shrunk the Mom

Please check out AngelaHollie, Laura's blogs.

Hey everyone! Hope you've had a great  week! I did, I was busy working on KBeaner's party but it was the best kind of busy. I'll have a post all about it later this week or early next week, so please check back.

I maintained!

Eating and exercise wise...my week was so-so. With planning a birthday party I did end up eating more sweets than I should have, but I did have a few days where I was really good at tracking, I think thats why I did not gain this week. My sciatic nerve has been bothering me, (probably because I have not been active...stupid polar vortex/winter and laziness) I am trying to strengthen my back more so I have been attempting to do a couple planks each day, I say attempting because I do not hold them very long but at least I'm doing something right? This is where I imagine all of you reading this saying "yes of course Jill it does count!" haha

This weeks meal plan is going to be smaller since I won't be having dinner at home that often this week but here it is....

Pizza
Lentil Sloppy Joes
Carrot Soup with homemade bread (because I didn't make it this past week oops)
Leftovers
Dinners out.

I am hoping that having dinner out a lot this week does not affect my weigh in next week. My plan is to drink lots of water and load up on veggies!

 For the next few weeks we are going to be sharing a little bio of each of the bloggers in  Just Another Manic Monday today I'd like to introduce you to Laura from Simply Healthy Mama. I met her when I started to follow her  blog, I think I first stumbled upon it on Pinterest. Anyways I realized we had a lot of the same things going on with trying to get healthy, so I started commenting, and to my surprise she commented back!! Not gonna lie..I was pretty excited that a blogger I admire became my friend!! :)  Here she is....


Hey y’all! My name is Laura and I’m a wife, homeschooling mama to three girls, and a part-time hospice nurse. I started Simply Healthy Mama in 2011 to post about my journey towards better physical health. I have lost 40 pounds (so far!), discovered that I love running, and more importantly I have realized that health is about so much more than just a number on a scale. In addition to posts about fitness, running and clean eating you’ll also find posts about spirituality, stress management, organization, and all things related to being a healthier mama!


Hope you all have an amazing week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for maintaining during a week that involves celebrating with food! Hooray! And you're right, every single thing you do counts! ;)

    ReplyDelete