Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fairy Tea Party Invite

I cannot believe it, my little KBeaner is turning 4 this month!! 4!!!!! I used to roll my eyes at parents that would say "it goes by so fast", but now I understand it really does go by so fast!! This year for KBeaner's party she has requested a "Fairy Tea Party!" Last year KBeaner had a "Ballerina" themed birthday party you can check out the invite tutorial.

I, of course wanted to save money and decided to make my own invitations for her party. Lately I have been using Ribbet which is a free photo editing site, they have a lot of cool effects and stickers. All for free!

At first I thought I'd do flowers and butterflies for the invite, but once KBeaner saw what I was doing she wanted to get involved. She picked all the colors and decided she wanted the tiara and fairy wand.

Here is the invite... Obviously I blacked out all the information but I hope you get the idea!


Now this was an after thought so he colors are slightly off, but here is a free blank invite that you can save to your computer and add your information or you can print and just write in your information.


I hope you enjoy! Let me know in the comments if you use it! :)

1 comment: