Monday, January 20, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday week 3

Hey everyone it's Manic Monday! Don't forget to check out AngelaHollie, Laura's blogs. 

Hope you all had a great week! I did, I went to a fun crafts night, and caught up with some old friends.

I also did well with my eating!! I tracked everything!!! well I did have a bite of birthday cake yesterday at one of KBeaner's friend's party (it was sooo good) and I didn't track that... oops. Other than that I really did track everything.  I also drank more water, not as much as I should, but it was much more than I normally drink.

It paid off! I am down 2 lbs!!  woot woot!! I'm now 167 lbs. I'm on my way to getting back down into the 150s and I am so happy about it. I feel like I am finally getting back into the Weight Watchers groove, the first couple weeks are always the hardest for me. I am hoping to stay in this groove.

I made KBeaner a new skirt this week for dance, its a square circle skirt with a yoga style waist, and I made it with an old shirt I never wore!! I love when I can make something old into something new!
             She is such a little fashionista, I love the outfits KBeaner chooses, and I love her fashion shows and poses! This is her "High Five Pose" haha.


Now for the Meals:
Healthy Pizza
Homemade Pork "fried" rice with lots of veggies
Pasta with red sauce and veggies
Breakfast for dinner (pancakes for KBeaner, eggs with veggies and fruit)
Carrot Soup with homemade bread
Leftovers

 Hope you all have an amazing week!

2 comments:

  1. Great week! Tracking every bite does really help hold us accountable. And I'm so jealous of your sewing skills. I can't sew a straight line! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just between us haha my sewing lines are not always that straight! I'm impatient so I tend to rush through projects.

      Delete