Monday, December 3, 2012

Felt Christmas Tree

Last year I made KBeaner a Felt Christmas Tree since we weren't going to be around most of December I didn't want to get a tree and just have her pulling at it, so I made her own tree she could play with. She loved it!

This year I made her some different "ornaments" since I couldn't find the ones from last year.

KBeaners Felt Christmas Tree!

The Felt Christmas Tree is so cute, and most importantly sooo easy!! Felt sticks to felt so the kids can decorate and un-decorate the tree as much as  they like!

I made some of the "ornaments" with my sewing machine, but I also added detail to other ones with puffy paint.

This was a quick and easy project that has made hours of fun for KBeaner!


 
Decorating and un-decorating...

No comments:

Post a Comment