Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maintaining...again

 Hey it's weigh in day and I'm happy so say I'm the same weight...although I'd be happier to say I had lost weight. Just one more pound and I'll have lost 100! I need to keep reminding myself I didn't gain weight so I should be ecstatic!

Even though I didn't lose weight I've had some non-scale victories. I'm wearing size medium yoga pants right now, so comfy and they are not overly tight (which for me is exciting). My sweater dress I bought last year fits and actually looks good! I've wanted a sweater dress for so long but could never find one that did not accentuate parts that I did not want accentuated.

I also saw some people I have not seen in awhile, they noticed my weight loss and complimented me on it. That is always the best feeling! I know sometimes people don't want to say to someone "have you lost weight? you look good!" for fear that the person will be offended, I can't speak for all women out there but I'm pretty sure everyone loves hearing that!

my sweater dress!
 
I was also nice to myself and had my eyebrows waxed, its those little things that make me feel happy and better about myself!
Princess KBeaner is now more of a princess with her new crown and clip on earings! She is loving them! I'm pretty sure she would wear them to bed if she could!
Princess KBeaner in front of our Christmas tree (yes its a fake but I still love it!)
 
This weekend we did some cotton ball crafts (aka playing with glue and cotton balls), KBeaner had so much fun!
 
The finished projects
 
 
These are KBeaners first stick figure drawings!! Future artist? I think so!
 
Hope you're all having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment