Thursday, December 13, 2012

100 pounds lost!

It's official I have lost 100 lbs since January 2010!!! I lost one pound today making me 163lbs! I realized today that since May I have lost 37 lbs! That's a lot in 6 months! I feel amazing and so proud of myself, and thankful for all the support from friends and family.

I am so thankful to that day when something in my head clicked and I knew I had to change my lifestyle, and start this journey. Sometimes it is hard, sometimes I want to quit and say screw it, but I remember how far I've come. Yes dieting is hard, but so is being overweight and not being healthy. I think that is harder than dieting and exercising.

This week I made myself get back to the basics, I've been working on getting at least 64 oz of water in a day and trying to get all my fruit and vegetable servings in. The little extra changes I made this week obviously helped because I'd been maintaining for the past few weeks.

P.S. Sorry I didn't take a picture of me but yesterday I was wicked sleep deprived (which is why I didn't post) and today I'm being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment