Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Recap..

I had such a wonderful time this Christmas (it was more of a week of Christmas), we traveled a lot but it was so worth it. I was able to see the majority of our family and a few friends.

It was a really laid back time, very busy with lots of full houses, but it wasn't stressful (that much) which made it even nicer.

This was the second year my family did "Secret Santa", the adults all pick a name from a hat and we get that one person a gift, we make the limit around $25, none of us really need anything, and it's not about the presents. I should also note we can't keep it Secret Santa, our whole family figures out who has who very quickly.

I'm very thankful KBeaner was very spoiled this year with love and a lot of awesome gifts. Our family and friends are so generous. She was so excited for all the gifts, although I'm pretty sure she'd have been just as happy to open wrapped boxes that had nothing in them.

I hope you had a great time as well. Here are some pictures...

 
 
 
KBeaner opening her "Pillow Pet" I made for her. When opening it she said "*gasp* a pillow pet!!"
 
 
Playing with her new make up kit and giving Minnie a make over.
 
Enjoy her new tea cart! She kept singing "tea for two"

No comments:

Post a Comment