Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The big gain..

It's weigh in day and if you can't tell from this post's title... I gained this week.

3 pounds.

Ugh.

No excuses though, I did it to myself. I took advantage of it being the holidays. I didn't eat enough veggies and fruit, I ate crappy food a few too many times, I had a few drinks, and I didn't always measure out my food. I also didn't always track my points, I told myself I could just keep track in my head and be fine. Yeah... no.

I also didn't exercise as much as I normally do, I had chances to do some exercise, but I didn't take those few minutes here and there.

Oh well, I just need to get back on track. Proof that weight watchers works if you use it correctly, and if you don't you'll gain. Today is a new day, I am going to track and measure everything! I'm going to try and exercise this week as well, as long as my sciatica isn't bothering me.

I'm going to post a Christmas recap later on, I had an amazing time! I hope you all had a great holiday as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment