Monday, April 7, 2014

Manic Monday



Make sure to check out my friends AngelaLaura and Hollie's blogs too!

This week has been busy, but a lot of fun. Some of my family came  and  visited me so KBeaner and I got to play tourist with them. We did a bunch of swimming at the hotel and a lot of walking and shopping! 

KBeaner took this picture of me.

I am surprised to let you all know I maintained this week! I was feeling like I was going to have a gain, since we did  eat out a lot, but I guess I made good choices (for the most part). I haven't been working out as much as I'd like to but I am really trying to remember it is all about progress not perfection!! 


 I feel like I need to greet everyone with this warning.... 


I didn't eat all of the Pork meals last week, I realized eating that much pork is not appealing and we went out to dinner a few times while family was visiting. So this week I am having three of the meals from last week too. 

  • Asian Pork Salad
  • Pork Posole
  • Pork Ravioli
  • Cilantro Lime Bean Salad with homemade bread
  • Rice bowls (rice with Cilantro Lime Bean Salad)
  • Grilled cheese with veggies
  • Leftovers








2 comments:

  1. I would get tired of all that pork as well! I'm dealing with getting ready to put our dog down on Saturday and I'm trying hard to not let that be an excuse for me to eat junk all day long!

    ReplyDelete