Monday, March 31, 2014

Manic Monday week 13

Make sure to check out my friends AngelaLaura and Hollie's blogs too!

I maintained this week!!!

I did alright this past week. I don't feel like I worked out enough, and I know I didn't eat as well as I wanted to. I did try to eat clean, I don't think I tried enough though..we did eat delivery pizza, but man it was so good!! 


We had another bake sale this weekend, thankfully I did not pig out on all those goodies, so I feel like that was a big win for me.

I went to a Crafts and Carafes night, it was so much fun, I had a girls night out, was able to hang out with some friends, make new friends, drink some wine and do a fun craft! 

Here is what I made! I think I am going to hang it in my bathroom for necklaces. The craft was so much fun and not too hard!


KBeaner has been really into her letter puzzle, she has been requesting a ton of alphabet houses and tunnels. It's been fun to build with her, and work more on letters. It's been helping out cabin fever.



This week for my dinner meal plan I am using some recipes I saw on the Today Show. I have a serious addiction to the Today Show! Especially Kathy Lee and Hoda... oh man I want Hoda to be my best friend haha. Anyways they had a segment where they showed how to make a week of meals out of one cut of meat. Here are the recipes .

  • Braised pork shoulder
  • Asian pork salad
  • Pork posole
  • Pork ravioli with marinara sauce
  • Shredded pork and tahini pita pizza
  • The other nights will be Leftovers
I also downloaded this new app Food on the Table it seems pretty cool, you can upload or find recipes and make your weekly meal plan and your grocery list on there. The app even shows you what items on your list are on sale at nearby stores. I'm hoping this will help me stay organized and help me save money!



Hope you have an amazing week!

2 comments:

  1. Great job maintaining this week! I'll definitely be checking out that app. I am so tired of leaving my list at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's how I've been feeling lately, I always leave the list at home or I forget to write an ingredient down.

      Delete