Monday, March 10, 2014

Manic Monday week 10


Welcome back to another Just Another Manic Monday! Be sure to check out AngelaHollie, Laura's blogs to see their Just Another Manic Monday posts.

Well I'm a year older as of this weekend! I'm 28 now. My birthday was great after I got over some needless drama. I went out to dinner, and ate a lot of yummy food and drank some wine! I am not going to lie, I did not pay attention to points this weekend. I also helped with a bake sale for KBeaner's dance studio and went to a kids birthday party. Again did not stay on point! 

Another confession...I didn't do Brazil Butt Lift once this past week. EEK.

Needless to say I maintained this week.

Today I have done two of the Brazil Butt Lift workouts and I have tracked every bit of food and drink. Hopefully I can keep this up all week. I plan to eat a lot of salads at lunch and to drink more water.

I missed some of my meals last week so here is what we are having this week for dinner...
  • "fried rice" (riced cauliflower, more veggies and soy sauce)
  • healthy pizza
  • salmon with broccoli and quinoa
  • chicken quesadillas 
  • slow cooker BBQ chicken with a big salad
  • leftovers

1 comment: