Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Laziness


Laziness. 

That's my big excuse, big reason for gaining weight. Everyone has their own reasons for why they gained back weight after losing so much. Mine is most definitely laziness. I think that's why I haven't lost that much recently either.

It's hard to admit.

I'd much rather give you tons of excuses, like "my body is happy at this weight" I've tried telling myself that, but that doesn't work since I am not happy, I don't feel healthy even though I am *trying* to work out like I used to. 

I'd love to tell you "I don't know why I'm in an endless cycle of gain, maintain, lose, maintain, gain and so on" I tell myself  that I don't know why. But really if I think about it,  I do. I get really gung ho when I gain, well gung ho enough one week so that I don't gain but I don't lose, then I get mad about that and decide the next week I will stay on track! And I do! It's wonderful, I feel healthier and happier when I eat clean and follow the Weight Watchers Points Plus. Here is the thing though, the next week I let things slip, I figure I can "handle" having a little bit of that cake. Yeah, NO! I can't. Maybe some people can, but at this point I cannot.

I need to stop writing and talking about it and just do it! I know I can do it, I know I can push myself, I've done it before, I will do it again. I WILL! I AM! 


Hope this has helped you get motivated too..it has helped me, I'm going to go workout now! :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand! I have such a hard time after I allow a splurge. Ugh! Why can't losing weight and getting to the root of the weight "issue" be as easy as it is to eat like crap and gain weight?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It is so easy to gain! I wish weight loss could be that easy!!

    ReplyDelete