Monday, March 3, 2014

Manic Monday week 9




Welcome to Just Another Manic Monday where my blogger friends and I check in to keep us accountable and to share our weekly meal plans!  

Hope you all had a great week! Happy to say everyone was healthy this week *knock.on.wood*

KBeaner, Matt and I had an art day, we each made paintings to hang on the wall. I love painting, it makes me feel so relaxed. KBeaner even added some glitter to hers, we made a big mess but it was so much fun! I never understand why some parents don't like doing arts and crafts with their kids because it makes a huge mess. I feel like a lot of learning and fun comes from making a mess! 

Last week I made the Salt and Vinegar Chick Peas, they were great! The kitchen smelled very intense when I was boiling the vinegar though so I recommend not to do it if you have to stay in your kitchen the whole time. 

I also made some homemade tortillas, they were AMAZING!!! They were also easy to make, I'll be making more this week.

I maintained this week. I'm on my 4th week of Brazil Butt Lift, I'm going to do another 4 weeks of it again, hopefully I'll see more results this time.

My dinners for this week are...

Chicken Quesadillas
Healthy Pizza
Breakfast for Dinner (I'm making healthy waffles with peanut butter and fruit for toppings)
Pork "fried" rice
Salmon with Quinoa and Broccoli
Leftovers

I hope next week I'll be telling you all I lost weight!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be honest, looking back, I didn't do enough arts and crafts stuff with my kids. #momfail I also wish I would have video taped an interview with them every year on/around their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an obsession with doing arts and crafts so I do a lot with her, I think if I wasn't so obsessed with doing that stuff we probably would either. I'd love to start doing a yearly interview with her!

      Delete