Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday er Tuesday!

Make sure to check out my friends Angela, Laura and Hollie's blogs too!

Sorry I'm a day late, I wasn't feeling that great yesterday.

I surprisingly maintained this week! woot woot!!

I helped at a bake sale for KBeaner and her dance friends, so much fun but so many yummy treats! And there were girl scout  cookies...ugh. 

I did horribly at limiting sugar, I could have just had one, which wouldn't have been my best choice but I feel like all I did all weekend was snack on sweet treats. 

I know I can't dwell on it though, I need to accept I did not eat well and that I need to move on. My plan is to try and eat clean this week, well clean-er.  Making more and more clean food choices. In the past I have tried to jump into eating perfectly clean, it doesn't work for me and I end up wasting food and money. So I have decided to ease my way into it. I am going to try my hardest, but if I do not do it perfectly I will not give up like I have in the past.

The meal plan for this week isn't too exciting, trying to save some grocery money so I am trying to use what we have at home.

Dinners:
Healthy Pizza
Salad with Tuna
Stir Fry Veggies with Quinoa
Tacos (with lentils instead of meat)
Leftover Taco Soup
Leftovers

Tonight I'm going to a fun Craft night that two of my friends have started hosting. We are making necklace holders similar to this one.
I'll post pics of mine  later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment