Monday, March 17, 2014

Manic Monday week 11

Hey all! Welcome to Just Another Manic Monday! 


Hope you had a great week! I did, for the most part I stayed on track eating wise and I finished my last week of Brazil Butt Lift DVD. I plan on doing another 4 weeks of it, this time the combination series. 

I lost a pound this week so I'm 172. I know its just a pound, and I'm still in the 170s but I am so happy to finally have lost something! 
We got a CRAP ton of snow this week. Blahhhh. 


This past weekend was a lot of fun! The town next to us did this Shamrock The Block event, which was awesome! KBeaner and I went down just the two of us on Saturday. Then on Sunday we went again with some friends for the parade. We also had dance class both days this weekend, so it was a super fun and busy weekend. 



Of course KBeaner needed her face painted. She wanted the "Butterfly Princess" I think it's very fitting! 

Today we are going to an indoor water park!!! I am so excited!! I can't wait to pretend that it is warm out! Not really looking forward to be in my swim suit, but it is what it is! 

For meals this week I have...
Cilantro Lime Bean Salad
Burrito Bowl- Brown  rice with Cilantro Lime Bean Salad
Healthy Pizza
Tuscan Style Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash
Leftovers

This week I am going to continue to try very hard, not let myself get lazy and drink lots of water! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are right that is a crap ton of snow!! I feel bad for complaining about the 60s this week now! :) The Shamrock Block events looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're used to higher than 60s in March?! Maybe I need to move!

      Delete