Saturday, March 22, 2014

Updates and random photos

It's SPRING!!!!!! 

It does not look or feel like Spring outside...

Eventually it will feel like Spring right? I hope so, I know it is going to take awhile though! *sigh*  

I have this whole plan of wanting to start Couch 2 5K, but  the weather is not working with me (or maybe it is? remember my whole lazy post?). I don't have a treadmill and hate the cold weather so I really do not want to be running outside, in the snow, on the ice...blah no thank you! 

I hope that when it is nice out, I will still have all this motivation to start. I have started Couch 2 5K before, but have never finished it. This time I will forget all my excuses and just do it!

I've lost some of my excuses, even though I have been tired I have kept up with Brazil Butt Lift workouts. I'm sore and tired, but honestly it feels so good. Sometimes the soreness in my legs reminds me of how far I've come, and it makes me grateful that I am still pushing myself. 

As weird as it sounds... I guess I really do enjoy being sore. Is that weird? I feel like I should send a tweet to Girl Code for their #IsThatWeird (Love that show!! If you haven't watched it, you probably should, most of the time I feel like they are inside my head lol).

mmmmm pizza!!
This past Monday we went to the indoor water park that's a couple of towns over from ours. Oh man it was so much fun!! It was the first time we had ever been, it was an incredibly fun day and wonderful to pretend we were somewhere hot!

Here are some of the crafts we've done this month so far. I listed 8 that I wanted to do this month in this post.


Bubble Wrap Stomp Painting was AWESOME!

Magic  Snow...not that exciting, but KBeaner did enjoy spraying the snow purple.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment