Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Manic Mon..er..Tuesday


Make sure to check out my friends AngelaLaura and Hollie's blogs too!



It is FINALLY warm here!!! We had beautiful weather this weekend, its just what I needed to help boost my mood. Yesterday we were outside most of the day! (Hence no blog post) Today it's super rainy and gloomy. 

I maintained my weight this week, I feel like I am at a stand still. I bought new vitamins today though GNC Women's Ultra Mega Energy and Metabolism. Hope that helps me out a bit.

KBeaner has been practicing on her bike that Santa gave her, and we had a play date at a new park.
 We also got a "new" Dora Kitchen and a play house. A family that lives near us were getting rid of them so we got them for FREE!!


Dinners for the Week
Tuscan Style Shrimp
Burgers
Asian Pork Salad (was supposed to do it last week, made it last night so good)
Pork Posole (also supposed to make it last week)
Healthy Pizza
Leftovers



No comments:

Post a Comment