Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Manic Monday


Make sure to check out my friends AngelaLaura and Hollie's blogs too!


It's Monday Tuesday again which means it's time for me to keep myself accountable and to share with you my meal plans for the week. 

I maintained my weight.

I feel like I am a broken record lately, I'm pretty sure me saying I'm a broken record is me being a broken record even more since I've said it a few times. 

I've hit some sort of wall, I know what I have to do, I know I can do it, I have all the tools but for whatever reason I don't do it. I keep nagging myself about it, which I think is making it even worse. I don't do well with pressure. 

UGH.

Moving on...

For our meals this week...

  • BBQ at a friend's house.
  • Skinnier Crab Dip with a bunch of veggies and some crackers
  • Healthy Pizza
  • Taco Night
  • Breakfast for dinner
  • Leftovers
Hope you're all having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I've been SUPER slack lately. Just started the 21 Day Fix and STILL struggling with my food choices. :(

    ReplyDelete