Monday, June 23, 2014

Manic Monday

Hey sorry I've been MIA lately, just haven't felt like writing that much.

I maintained this week again. I'm happy with it, I didn't always make the best choices, but I did start working out again. I decided I'd start up with what I did when I first started my weight loss journey. I've been doing the Pop Pilates Challenges from Blogilates. They are only a few minutes long so I can do them through out the day. 

I have decided I'm not going to stress about the scale anymore. I feel like I just keep maintaining which is awesome but I still get stressed out about it. From now on each week I am going to work on a different healthy behavior, instead of concentrating on the number on the scale. 

This week I am working on two. Drinking 64 oz of water, and cutting back on coffee. I realized that I am drinking way too many unneeded calories between the milk and sugar I put in my coffee. 

This is what I have for meals this week...

  • Cilantro Lime Bean Salad with healthy Tuna Melts
  • Healthy Pizza
  • Leftover Salsa Chicken (crockpot) with rice and veggies
  • Homemade skinny big mac and fries
  • Chicken Tacos
  • Leftovers
What's on your meal plan this week?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes squeezing in blogging is just hard. I'm struggling with that too! I've finally had a good couple of weeks and feel back on track with my food choices again. When you fall off the rails, it's just so hard to get started again and stay there. Thinking of you! ♥

    ReplyDelete