Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tis the season to think of everyone else, which is a beautiful and wonderful thing.

Except when you stop thinking about yourself. *sigh* I seem to be doing that, I've put my health on the back burner by not making the time for myself. Even though I do have plenty of time where I could be making the time for myself to get back into shape and be healthier I've chosen to be lazy.

I've chosen to be lazy and have chosen to eat crappy food. Yes I could say "it is the holidays...treat yourself, it's OK" I've been saying half of that, but I know that it is not OK. I feel guilty about it because I have been overindulging, and not in a small, healthy way.

I hate to admit it but I have fallen hard off of my low sugar regime. If I ever didn't think that I was addicted to bad food, I know for sure now, I can't control myself with a little. Not recently anyways, I hope one day I can find that healthy balance, but right now I cannot.

I need to jump right back into being strict with my diet and exercise. This past week I have been trying to get back into some of my old habits, I have been drinking more water and I have had more fruits and vegetables. I also am slowly getting back into exercising.

From now on I AM going to journal all of my food and drinks.

I WILL be in control of my cravings!

I know the first week or so will be the hardest, it always seems to be, but I can get through this. I feel embarrassed writing this post and publishing it but I know that if I am not accountable to you all that this will not work.

So here I am being accountable, knowing that once I hit publish I can't turn back, that I need to do this for me. I am terrified of going back to where I was. Sadly I'm on my way there, but I am turning it around NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment