Monday, May 9, 2016

I'm back

Oh hey...

I've been quiet on here for so long, it's not that I haven't wanted to write or that I didn't have anything to say, its just I didn't write. I didn't make time for it and for whatever reason I've resisted writing. 


In the past year I had my baby boy! He's amazing and Kbeaner is the best big sister! 

Matt and I  got married!



We moved back near family, which I think has been one of the best choices we have ever made.

But I'm sure thats not really what you guys want to hear about...I'm sure youre wondering about my weight and health. (Which to be honest is probably why I havent written in so long).

I gained way too much weight in my pregnancy with Jet. I made some attempts to stay healthy and exercise but I mostly took advantage of my pregnancy to eat what I wanted and be lazy.

The day I gave birth to Jet I weighed 240 lbs.

Today I weigh... 240 lbs.

Haven't lost an ounce in almost a year. I am thankful I didn't gain but after breastfeeding for over a year I'm slightly disappointed that the weight didn't fall off like it does for so many.

I am determined to get back to a healthy weight and mindset. I realized I NEED to start writing again, even though I'm embarrassed that I let myself get so heavy again, I know that writing on my blog will keep me accountable and hopefully will help someone else.

So here it goes... check back soon for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment