Thursday, May 16, 2013

weigh in and a yummy snack idea!

It's was weigh in yesterday, this week I happily maintained.

I haven't been super strict about what I'm eating. I try to stay with the serving size of the food, but a lot of the time I have been guesstimating...which isn't the best way to do it.

Yesterday and today I have been getting back on track, tracking all of the food I am eating and trying to eat clean.

Speaking of eating clean... I have discovered the most amazing snack! They're fake Lara Bars (I've never had the real ones) from Chocolate Covered Katie. If you haven't checked out her page you really should, so many great, delicious and HEALTHY desserts!! I made the Cashew Cookie Lara Bar, today I am going to mix it up and try to make one with coconut, almonds and dates, maybe some chocolate too.
Showing off the new shirt I bought when I was back home in Mass. Part of the proceeds of the shirt go to the One Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment