Monday, May 13, 2013

Weigh in a few days late

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA recently. I've been visiting family and have been very busy.

Weigh in went surprisingly great this week! I'm now 151.5 pounds!!!!!! That's 1.5lbs down!!

I'm not sure how it happened since this past week I had been eating a lot of take out and not making the best choices. I did however drink a lot of water. My mom and I made this lemon, cucumber and basil infused water.. so delicious!! I'll put up the exact recipe up soon.

The first picture is from yesterday at 151.5 lbs, the second picture was taken in October 2012 I weighed 171 lbs. Just about 20 lbs lost!
 
Sometimes I feel that its weird that the same dress fits me even though I've lost almost 20lbs since I first wore it, but then I have to remind myself that, it fits better, is roomier and I didn't have to wear Spanx to feel okay wearing it!! I'm still amazed that I have been wearing dresses without Spanx or tights underneath and feeling comfortable. I'm all about those little victories!
 
I also finished my 2nd month of Brazil Butt Lift, I'll post the results of that soon.
 
I hope you've all had a great week and had a wonderful Mother's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment