Sunday, June 30, 2013

MIA but hopefully back in action soon..

Sorry I have been MIA recently. I've had a busy couple of weeks and have not really felt like writing very much.  To be honest I haven't wanted to do much of anything..such as exercise or eat well.

The scale is showing my laziness. I got up to 158lbs, which isn't a high number but since only a few weeks ago I had been 151 lbs, it was too high for me! I gained that weight by not making working out a priority. We moved into a new place (I love it!!!) but since we were moving I was busy and used the excuse of moving to get out of working out. Also since we were moving instead of planning ahead and making healthy meals I ate pizza and *gasp* McDonald's.

I'm now back down to 155lbs, and seem to be hovering around there. I haven't been trying very hard to get back on track, I'm eating healthier but I am not tracking points, and not working out daily.

As hard as it is writing this post, it is important that I write it. I am hoping that this will now help me get back on track, and that it will hold me accountable once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment