Monday, March 11, 2013

Brazil Butt Lift

It was my Birthday weekend!!! I'm now 27.  Weird to type! I had such a great time getting to spend it with a couple of the besties! We had champagne (only 3pts for 5oz...that's a bargain!!), did make up and hair! All that fun girly stuff!!

I know a lot of people stress about getting older, I'm happy with it, I'm lucky to have had that many birthdays. PLUS I look and feel better than I did in my early 20s so I'll take that!!

Oh and I also really like presents! I can't help it, I've always been a spoiled brat, I'm better now but I still get overly excited about presents!! Don't worry I'm not going to be annoying and list all of my presents here.. although not going to lie...part of me wanted to, I told you I get overly excited!!

One of my best friends bought me the Brazil Butt Lift!!! I love it! I've been doing it since Thursday and its awesome! Even though my booty, legs and abs are so sore, it is so worth it!!
 
 
The videos are challenging for me, but are also fun. Who doesn't like shaking their booty??
 
 
I'm not going to post a before picture...I'm not ready for a bathing suit picture of me to be up on the Internet haha. I will give you all my starting measurements though...
 
 
Chest: 36 inches
Waist: 33 inches
Hips (at the widest part): 40 inches
Thighs:24 inches
Arms: 12.5 inches
 
 
Wish me luck! If any of you start doing the Brazil Butt Lift, share with me your results!! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment