Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in and Update

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting as much, I've been sick with a nasty cold.

Wednesday I weighed in and I'm 157lbs, I lost 2 of the 3 pounds that I had gained last week!! I'm happy with that, hopefully this coming week I can get past 156lbs, it seems like I'm stuck in this weight range. Although this is much better than when I was stuck at 200s!!
 
 
I haven't been doing the Brazil Butt Lift this week since I have been sick and have a sore back from pulling around a bunch of kids in the snow (I should have stretched!). I'm hoping I'll feel well enough tomorrow to start up again. I've actually missed working out!
 
 
It was the first day of Spring this week. Although if you looked out the window you wouldn't know that, instead of warm sunny weather we had cold snowy weather. Even though it was winter like outside, KBeaner and I still celebrated the beginning of Spring by painting a bird house. 
painting!
It's not Spring without baseball.. even if its in the snow!
 
Have you celebrated Spring yet? If so what did you do? I have a long list of Spring-y crafts to do!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment