Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In

It's Wednesday which means it's weigh in day. I am not excited about it this week.

I'm 159lbs, I gained 3lbs this week.

UGH.

I'd love to tell you "I have no clue how it happened...its a fluke", to be honest I wish I could lie to you all and just say I stayed the same this week, but I have to be honest to myself and all of you.

I know why I gained. I over ate foods that are high in calories, I didn't track all of the food that I ate. Since doing the Brazil Butt Lift I got this stupid idea in my head that I could relax a little on  keeping track of my points. I thought "oh I can have a little of this and and a little extra of that..." Yeah obviously I had "a little of this and a little extra of that" way too much!

I had to learn this tough lesson again. I have to stay on track, and with the program, just because I am working out does not mean I get a free pass to eat whatever I want.

Even though I gained this week, I feel good. I worked out for about an hour for 6  days in a row! Today is my rest day, I'm feeling sore, but I kind of love that pain in a weird way. I love knowing I am getting stronger and healthier.

I'm also feeling pretty good about my meal plan. So far I have stuck with my weekly meal plan! I had Chili on Sunday, Spaghetti Squash  Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes on Monday and Spaghetti Squash Tuna Casserole on Tuesday.

Tonight is Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza!!

1 comment:

  1. First of all I would like to say great blog!
    I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I've had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thank you!

    my blog; Women on wheels

    ReplyDelete