Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Summer yet?




Its weigh in day and I maintained...still in the 150s!! woop woop!!
 
Anyways I'm super pumped for summer this year, not just because I can't wait for warm weather and the snow to be gone, but because I can wear pretty and cute summer dresses!! I used to wear pretty summer dresses before but I always felt so self conscious and I never felt that I looked pretty in them. Well this summer it will be different! Yesterday I tried on some of my summer dresses, then I noticed this dress that I have had in my closet for so long. It was from my friend/roommate after college, she had bought it, but it was too big for her and decided to give it to me since I was starting to lose weight (Thanks Steph for believing in me!). That was in 2008, I haven't fit into it until now.
 
So here is a new pic of me wearing my SIZE 9 dress!!! Yes size 9!!!!
 
 

Can you tell I'm super excited? So now I have a pretty dress to wear, now I just need it to get warm out! I also need to get a new "skinny" outfit to hang in my closet to push me to work harder.

Do you have any clothes that you keep holding on to, just in case you can fit into them again? Let me know in the comments below...I don't think I'm the only one! Hopefully most of you will say "I used to do that but now I fit into it!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment