Tuesday, January 29, 2013

to overeat or not to overeat?

So this weekend we had KBeaner's birthday party! So much fun, I am working on a post about it, I'll have it up later this week. I made cupcakes for the party. I struggled so much not to eat one, or have a lick of frosting... I love frosting, if I had had a lick I'm pretty sure then I would have had a spoonful and then two spoonfuls and so on.

Do you ever just feel like saying "screw it" when it comes to your diet? This time doing weight watchers, I'm really trying to make it a lifestyle change, I haven't "cheated" since starting it in May 2012, but oh man recently I just want to throw in the towel for a day or two. I know that's not good since I don't want to ruin all the hard work I have put in already. I know that one day or one meal of overeating wouldn't ruin it all, but I'm not sure if I could stop if I started.

I just sometimes feel like "man, it'd be awesome to just eat whatever I wanted, however much I wanted, straight from the container!" I almost always measure things out first, and if I don't, I am counting the foods as I go.

I'm not sure if it is the weather (super snowy and cold), if I was triggered by seeing everyone eat cupcakes, or its because I'm in a plateau... I just know I am struggling this week. I am taking it one meal at a time. I don't have any weekly points left (thank goodness they start over tomorrow), I am going to try very hard to make great food choices today so I don't go into negative points. I'm feeling like I might gain weight tomorrow at weigh in, but I won't be surprised or upset, I was the one that ate all my extra points and did not work out. (BTW my back hasn't been hurting so I am working out today, probably just Zumba)

Sorry for this rambling post, I just needed to get it all out. I'll let you all know how I did with eating and my weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment