Wednesday, January 30, 2013

weigh in and getting back on track

So if you read my post yesterday you know I've been struggling the past few days. Yesterday I didn't go over points, I had to go to bed at 8pm so that I wouldn't keep eating. I was tired though and fell asleep pretty quickly.

It paid off because when I weighed in today I had maintained! Still 159lbs! Fine by me, I had thought that I was going to gain and gain big!

My plan this week is to get back on track. Take each day at a time, and even each meal at a time. I need to go back to the basics. I plan on loading up on fruits and veggies, drinking a ton of water, and exercising!

I hope that this will help me get off this plateau I'm on. Come back next Wednesday to find out if I got back on track and hopefully lost some weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment