Friday, February 1, 2013

Ballerina Birthday!

KBeaner had her Ballerina Birthday Party last weekend! I think it was a huge success!! KBeaner said it was "best party ever!!". We had yummy cupcakes and we borrowed a bouncy house from a friend so the kids were able to get all their energy out!
 
 
Here is the invitation, click here for the tutorial!
 
I made a "Happy Birthday" Banner!

The snacks/drinks/cupcake table KBeaner was sneaking in Chex Mix!

I made Utensil Holders with tin cans, scrap book paper, tulle and ribbon. The cupcakes are Funfetti with white frosting that I used food coloring in to make bright pink.



Here are the party favors. KBeaner picked them out: Stickers, toy watches with that has a little metal ball that you try to put into a little hole (I have no idea what that game is called) and a sugar cookie with a "K" on them in pink of course!
Blowing out the candles!

I made KBeaners Tutu Skirt, and her hair pretty. The necklace she is wearing is one that was mine when I was little!

All in all it was a great party! I can't believe my baby is 3!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment