Monday, February 4, 2013

Slipped and fell, but getting back up.

Hope you had a fun time this weekend, and enjoyed the Super Bowl!!

I'm not a huge fan of football, but I do enjoy good food and good times with  good friends! I enjoyed myself a little too much this weekend... oops did not stay on track.
Look at all that yummy food... ps those are my Skinny Cinnamon Rolls!

cheers!
I had too many  drinks, which made me want more drinks, and snacks. Ya know when you have too many drinks its hard to keep track of points! I did have a great time though! Next time I'll have to bring my little notebook around and keep track of the drinks and their points.

 I know I said last week that  I had to go back to the basics and get back on track, I'm going to keep trying to do that. So far today I've done pretty well, I just need to take it one day at a time. If you slip and fall you have to get up again! Today I was tempted to buy some chips at the store since I had already eaten so poorly this weekend, but I told myself "No, I want to get back on track", not going to lie it was hard, but I know I can do it, and will do it! I am hoping weigh in will go well this week, but I am ready to see a gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment