Monday, February 18, 2013

staying on track?

So I'm starting to get annoyed with myself, I keep saying I'm going to get fully back on track.. and well then I don't! I am still making OK choices but I'm not making the best choices, and I'm making some bad choices as well.

On Valentine's Day I had a slumber party at my friend's house since my fiance was going to be working very late. It was of course a ton of fun, and the kiddos had such a great time! We went for an hour long walk during the day which was a great choices but then I had a good amount of Chinese food and champagne after bedtime! We did however have a make shift dance party haha so I guess that's a good choice right?

Does playing Darts count as exercise??
 
I did alright with my eating most of the weekend, I tracked it all but went into my weekly extra points every day. Then yesterday I gave into a craving I've been having for a few weeks now... a Rodeo Burger from a diner nearby... its a big burger, with cheese, onion ring and BBQ sauce, and of course I had fries. I had that yesterday for lunch, it did taste great at the time, but after I felt awful, I was overly full and just felt like crap. I had lunch around 1pm and didn't feel better until 7:30pm! That burger was def. not worth all the stomach pain and general malaise! I'm hoping that the feeling of disgust will help me not have any more greasy food cravings for awhile!

Now I only have 3 weekly extra points to get me to Wednesday, I think this will force me to make good choices, if I don't make the good choices well I'll see a gain on Wednesday. I may even see a gain on Wednesday even if I make great choices the next few days. I'll be the only one to blame. I'm really hoping that I won't gain and that I'll be able to kick myself into making better choices and getting back on track again with out having to gain weight! Oh well it will be what it will be...

How do you get yourself to stay on track, when you are not feeling it?

No comments:

Post a Comment