Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weigh In Day

Its Wednesday so that means its weigh in day! Glad to say I maintained this week!

I tried to workout more this past week, and get back to the basics of Weight Watchers. I did pretty well, I ate all my extra weekly points though...I just want CARBS and more carbs!

I am so ready for warm weather! I'll get to play outside more with KBeaner, there is more fresh produce around, I can't wait for the farmer's market! In the summer I'm not all about heavy carbo-loaded meals, I happily eat salad everyday! I need to get into the summer mindset now...

Maybe I should start browsing all of the fun summer clothes that I will be able to wear this year and not feel super self conscious!!

What do you do when you're stuck in the winter blahs?

No comments:

Post a Comment