Wednesday, February 6, 2013

do you have a "fat" day?

It's Wednesday, which means it's weigh in day! If you read my previous post you'll know that I was concerned about this weigh in. I overate and drank too many drinks this weekend, I mean it was the Super Bowl.

Well this morning I am shocked to say... I'm 156 lbs!!  I woke up my fiance and made him read the scale to make sure  I wasn't going crazy! Thankfully I wasn't going crazy, and I am 156 lbs, I lost 3 lbs this week!  Even though I slipped up this weekend, Monday and Tuesday I stuck to the Weight Watcher's plan, and only had my daily points (29) it was hard but worth it!

I guess I needed a "fat" day (or two), I had heard on the Doctor Oz Show before that you should have a "fat" day every week because  "going off your diet once in a while stimulates the thyroid gland and can “wake up” your metabolism" you can see the full article here. I'm not sure if that's why I lost the weight or if it was just dumb luck...either way, I'm not complaining! Do any of you have a "fat" day?

 
So I know the last time that I was 156 lbs... Its embarrassing and sad, but true 7th grade! I remember getting weighed for gym class or something, and telling one of my super skinny friends how much I weighed. I was really upset about it, and she said "It's alright just stay at this weight, most adults are that weight, so just stay the same until you grow up." Ugh I wish I had done that. At least I am on my way to getting even healthier.
 
Just because I lost weight having cheat foods this weekend, I don't plan on doing that again for a while. I am trying to get back into working out, yesterday I did this workout from thehautebunny.wordpress.com, its a Brazilian butt workout and oh man did it work my booty out!!! It burned during, and this morning I am def. feeling it! I'm going to try to do at least a short workout each day. I did some planks, and push ups today already, and I attempted to do a pull up... yeah it was pretty funny, maybe one day I'll be able to do one!
 
Hope you're feeling motivated to eat healthier and workout, I know I am!
 
Also check in later this week, my friend and I are going to try to make our own laundry detergent!

No comments:

Post a Comment