Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekly Check In

Alright so last Wednesday I was all pumped about eating healthy and working out.. it lasted until Friday, I was sore from working out and it was one of my best friend's birthday weekend... so of course that meant yummy food and some drinks.  I like to say that I did WW about 60% of the time.

Well all that showed on Wednesday which was my weigh in day... I'm 160lbs. Ugh that's a gain of 3lbs. Not happy with that at all. I am going to force myself to be focused... I will not gain all this weight back! I am not letting it happen! I want to stay healthy and get stronger.

I went for a 2 mile walk with KBeaner on Wednesday and I tracked all my points, yesterday I did a lot of house work but no official exercise but I tracked all of my points and I stayed within the daily points.

All I can do is take it one day at a time. I know I can keep it up!! I just have to keep telling myself that!

No comments:

Post a Comment