Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday No More!

I've decided that I am not going to be weighing myself each week anymore, I'm now going to weigh myself every other week. So now "Weigh-In Wednesday" will now be "Checking In Wednesday" or something along those lines. I need to think of a creative name for it. If you have an idea feel free to comment :)

In my pursuits of becoming "focused" and not "obsessed" I decided that the first thing I need to wean myself off of is the scale, well not completely but I feel like I obsess over that number each Wednesday, it can make or break my day. I also find that the day before weigh-in I try so hard to eat perfectly, it's like cramming for a test. I don't feel like that is healthy.

I am going to try and focus on my fitness and nourishing my body. Try not to be obsessed with the number on the scale...I know this is going to be hard. I have gone back and forth on whether or not I even want to post this entry, but I know that I have to, it will keep me healthy and maybe even help someone else.

I started Brazil Butt Lift again, I had gotten great results from it the last time I did it, so I know if I just stick with it I'll have the same or better results! I'll have a post up soon with all my measurements...eeeeek!

Here are some pictures from our weekend/week so far!

We went to see the Horse Races..



KBeaner even got to pet one!
 
KBeaner and I went to a petting zoo. That baby goat we're holding we also fed him a bottle! I think I may have been more excited than KBeaner!



 
 
They had this cool "Corn Box" instead of a "Sand Box" the kids loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment