Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday.. a day late

I weighed in yesterday, expecting to see 155lbs which would mean that I had maintained. Nope I gained 4 lbs!!! I'm hoping it was mostly water weight.

This past week I ate alright, some meals I ate better than others. I did workout a little bit. Even though it was only a little bit it was more than what I had been doing. Last week I talked about challenging myself to do a plank everyday, push ups and squats every other day and see how many I can do at one time. I now can do a 26 second plank, 35 squats at one time and 10 push ups! I know to many that doesn't sound like much but for me that's good!

I also did a Brazil Butt Lift workout on the 4th of July! I had gone for a walk up to a parade in the morning and figured that would be my exercise for the day, but my friend  convinced me to do the workout with her. I am so happy that I did it, working out with a friend is a lot more entertaining that working out alone.

So far I have tracked my food yesterday and today, I also went for a 40 minute walk since it wasn't too hot today. I'm trying to concentrate on getting back to the basics. Here is a post I wrote in the beginning of my blog all about the basics, I'm going to go read it again, I hope you do too and that it will help you out!
Here is KBeaner and I waiting for the parade to start

No comments:

Post a Comment