Friday, July 19, 2013

Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles

I don't know about you but it's been super hot here. So hot that we haven't been able to play outside that much, when we do its not for very long. I have been trying so hard to not have KBeaner stuck in front of the TV. So yesterday we made something to keep us cool and busy...

We made Popsicles!! Watermelon strawberry to be exact!


First we smashed up some watermelon and strawberries, we had only a few strawberries left so it was mostly watermelon.

Once you have it all smashed up, put it in the Popsicle holders, now if you don't have Popsicle holders just use Dixie cups and some Popsicle sticks.

Now its the hard part... waiting for the Popsicles to freeze! It took most of the afternoon, we had them as a nice treat after dinner.

They were delicious and they have no artificial coloring, and no added sugar!

BTW if you're wondering, I have tracked all of my WW points everyday since Wednesday, so far I've only used 1 point of my Weekly Extra points!! woo hoo!!

1 comment: