Friday, July 26, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

So incredibly excited to say that I stayed on track all week, tracked every food point and it paid off!!!

I lost 2lbs! I'm 157lbs again!! wooot wooot!!!! I am so proud of myself, and I want to continue to stay on track, I know it will be hard but I know I can do it!

I feel like I need to get back to being "crazy" Jill who was so obsessed with the points and exercise. I know that is probably not the healthiest, but being "relaxed" Jill hasn't helped me maintain and definitely has NOT helped me lose. I really hope I figure out that happy medium soon.

I recently read a post from Simply Healthy Mama about the struggle to not always be the "fat girl". Honestly it felt like she had read my mind when she wrote that. You all should check out that post, and her blog.

This past Sunday there was a hot air balloon festival in my hometown, KBeaner and I were lucky enough to be visiting so we went on a "hot air balloon adventure" aka driving around town taking pictures and "oo-ing" and "aw-ing" over the balloons. Here are a couple pictures. It was so beautiful watching them float over the cemetery.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention and the link. It's nice to have some validation for my feeling and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way! I totally get the "obsessed" versus "relaxed" analogy. Maybe instead of obsessed we should call it FOCUSED. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! I like "focused" better than "obsessed" :-)

    ReplyDelete