Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday and Boat day!!

I hope you all had a great weekend and week so far. I know I have, even though we're in a heat wave.

Monday was Boat Day!! My good friends invited us out onto their boat, I haven't been on a boat in a really long time, and it was KBeaner's first time ever on a boat. Not going to lie, I was kind of nervous to be in my two piece bathing suit... but I did it. And guess what?! I didn't die of embarrassment, and honestly I didn't feel that self conscious. Talk about a Non Scale Victory!!!

Thank goodness I had that NSV because I did not lose any weight this week, I did not gain any either (which is the part I should concentrate on). I realize that even though I felt like I was trying to stay on track this week, I obviously didn't try hard enough. I tracked my points about 60% of the time. I need to get back to 100% of the time! I am trying to not be tough on myself, anything is better than not tracking at all.

I have been working on planks, squats and push ups. I can now do a 28 second plank, 50 squats (at one time), and 13 push ups (at one time). I know its not a lot of exercise, but it is a little bit, and its something I know I can do every day, even if I feel super lazy. I also went for a 1.6 mile walk with my daughter this past week (before it became too hot), it was a lot of fun, and I later measured the mileage with my car and now know how far I have to go to make it exactly 2 miles. I plan on doing it again once it cools off a bit.

I am going to try harder this week than I did last week, I have to take it every meal, every snack and every craving at a time.

Here are some pics of boat day...
KBeaner all ready for boat day!! She loved her Hello Kitty USCG approved life jacket.


Love this family shot!

Had to do a selfie

KBeaner was worn out by the end of the trip, she fell asleep that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment