Thursday, September 19, 2013

weekly check in

Hey all! Hope you're having a great week so far, I know I am!

We went to a wedding this past weekend, it was a beautiful wedding of one of my closest friends from college. It was a ton of fun, and so nice to see a lot of my college friends. I think I did well enough points wise. I did have some drinks but I stayed clear of the ice cream sundae bar...oh man that bar looked sooo good, but I said "no thanks".

I also made some awesome finds at the Good Will yesterday. KBeaner wants to be Mittens from Lalaloopsy, here's a pic if you are not familiar...
 
Well I found a sweater that is similar to the one that Mittens wears, for only one dollar!!! I also found a shirt that I am going to use as fabric to make her hair, that was also only one dollar!! Although now that I'm looking at the picture, I'm thinking that the blue shirt is a little too bluish green. Keep checking back because I may put up some tutorials for this Lalaloopsy costume.
 
 
Unfortunately my weigh in this week did not go well, at all! I'm 164lbs, that's up 6lbs in the past 2 weeks. That is not good at all. So far I have tracked all my food the past two days, and I plan on continuing. I also am going to start up "Weigh In Wednesday" again, I think I need that accountability.
 
 
Here is a pic from the wedding, even though I gained 6lbs I still feel like I'm doing pretty well...Hopefully I'll be down some pounds next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment